This has the 1217 preamble.1 The earl’s relief is ‘de comitatu integro’. However, the baronial relief is £100. The conclusion is 1217 with the adulterine castles clause. The charter is sealed by the legate and William Marshal and given by Richard Marsh at St Paul’s on 6 November 1217.
The cartulary is listed in C. Breay, J. Harrison and D. M. Smith, Medieval cartularies of Great Britain and Ireland (London, 2010), no.12.